Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas in September

+
I can't wait to go look at Christmas lights! I also hope to get some put up on our house this year!!!

+
This is my favorite inspiration for our advent calendar so far this year. Obviously, I'd have to add pockets and number the squares but I love the simple trees with different fabrics.

+
I started buying Christmas presents for the hubs today. I'm so excited. Giving is my favorite.

+
I love this idea and we may have to do something like this since we are kind of running out of free space for a tree.

+
I just love this patter. I wish I had this in a frame.

+
Ideas for advent calendar fun.

+
Advent calendar idea #2. I could line the tiny gifts across our vintage tv set. How cute would that be?

Are you getting excited for Christmas or am I the only one who gets this excited this early? Come on, there has to be others out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment