Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

fairy princess

Yesterday my friend, Brittany, and I decided to do a little photoshoot. We made an adorable flower crown and bought a GIANT flower at Hobby Lobby and started snapping away. It was a lot of fun. A little warm but hey, at least it's not 100 degrees yet. 









After we got done taking fairy photos we went to Woodward Park to find some pretty flowers. We also got to play with some squirrels which was kind of scary and a little too close for comfort but they were adorable!











I'm pretty excited to start getting back into photography. Having gorgeous models helps a lot too. 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Mandy! Great job!! This is inspiring me to get my camera fixed and get back into photography myself :)
    -Karli

    ReplyDelete