Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

my husband's an actor now

I am insanely proud to call this guy my husband and my best friend. He works so hard every day to provide for us and this year he's been able to start fulfilling some of his dreams. A few months ago he auditioned for the Theatre Tulsa production of 9 to 5 the musical. It was the first time he has ever done anything like that. He's never acted and never auditioned for anything so it was all completely new and scary but he was so brave and actually got a part!!! I couldn't be prouder to watch him do something that he's been dreaming about for some time now. It's not a huge part seeing as how it's his first time but it's big enough to be significant and he's so excited and I'm excited for him. He's going to kill it. Not to mention he's going to look pretty good up on stage ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment